- SNL SNL! Justin Timberlake is Hilarious!
- Hairiest man in China
- Black Toilet paper is the new black
- I heart Elmo again!
- Yet another mop…
- Girl, what?
- Giggles…Evil snickers…
- Enough Said
- The world has now gone to the dogs!
- Aliens, UFOs, are we alone?
- Say what? Insane!
- Shout Outs: Rugged Scotsman
- I Still Heart TheBale: Terminator 4 Movie
- Movies, Kick buttin’ Movies: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
- Nooooo, shame (MyIdol) Christian Bale, my vegan friend….
- Igloofest in Montreal
- Every President has a hottie on his staff
- Sexy Ad
- Obama, need I say more.
- The return of furry videos
- And in strange sites
- In Strange Pictures
- Heartin’ this!
- Eggnog, Migraines, Hangovers, Slurrrrrrs are almost over for 2008…
- Luv them Animals!
- MyBag and YourBag
- Xmas past gift ideas 2008, perhaps?
- We don’t negotiate with terrorists!
- Dog saves injured Dog
- Andy Samberg did it again!
- My smokey HAZE
- Yup, she’s back!
- What can I say?! Peep it!
- It’s Hawt
- Cackles, Giggles and Much More…
- Aww, What’s not to Like
Category Archives: cool stuff
In the world of crazy ideas, I thought this deserved a huge giggle….Why not? The human baby mop is a funny and entertaining idea.You sit and sip on your tea while your baby cleans your floors until he pays all of his dues for making you suffer during childbirth! Would be great with an army of babies sweeping across my place…The Swiffer mop is going out of business! Another one for the Christmas wish list…
There’s an interesting article from the BBC homepage about intelligent civilizations outside of our own galaxy. It’s a good read if you feel up to it. Very geeky and future-minded!
I can hardly get my Algebra right and let alone finish a whole puzzle made out of only 100 pieces in a day. So how does this guy do it with Rubik’s Cube? He holds the 7.08 seconds World Record at the 2008 Czech Open Pardubice? Admire Erik Akkersdijk, who credits his girlfriend for his title. So sweet. Be amazed! Don’t let your eyes off the cube…Mind boggling…
G.I Joe the Movie is coming out and I hate being teased…Girls and guys can drool over Sienna Miller and Tatum Channing. The action super heroes are coming out onto the big screen!
Trailer for Fall 2009:
There are things that I say YES to and things that I say NAY to! Guess which is which? How dare they?
* Bet you my dogs would luv to get their paws on one of these, of course to my mother’s horror…. She swears by Channel.
BEST WEIRD IN-FLIGHT GIFT IDEAS BY SKYMALL FOR 2008
Sky Mall entices the ever so-gullible passenger (me) creative gifts suggestions, while flying and pondering what useless things would satisfied the bored mind during the in-flight movies. Here are the tops:
I personally like the pet observation dome…That’s how everyone should spy on their neighbors….
- 1. Double Umbrella
- 2. Pet Observation Dome
- 3. 40 ft. Marshmallow Bazooka
- 4. Animated Hitch Critters
- 5. The Slanket
- 6. Flair Hair Visor
- 7. Wine and Liquor Accelerator
- 8. Embellished Bible
- 9. Flying Alarm Clock
- 10. Truck Antlers