- SNL SNL! Justin Timberlake is Hilarious!
- Hairiest man in China
- Black Toilet paper is the new black
- I heart Elmo again!
- Yet another mop…
- Girl, what?
- Giggles…Evil snickers…
- Enough Said
- The world has now gone to the dogs!
- Aliens, UFOs, are we alone?
- Say what? Insane!
- Shout Outs: Rugged Scotsman
- I Still Heart TheBale: Terminator 4 Movie
- Movies, Kick buttin’ Movies: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
- Nooooo, shame (MyIdol) Christian Bale, my vegan friend….
- Igloofest in Montreal
- Every President has a hottie on his staff
- Sexy Ad
- Obama, need I say more.
- The return of furry videos
- And in strange sites
- In Strange Pictures
- Heartin’ this!
- Eggnog, Migraines, Hangovers, Slurrrrrrs are almost over for 2008…
- Luv them Animals!
- MyBag and YourBag
- Xmas past gift ideas 2008, perhaps?
- We don’t negotiate with terrorists!
- Dog saves injured Dog
- Andy Samberg did it again!
- My smokey HAZE
- Yup, she’s back!
- What can I say?! Peep it!
- It’s Hawt
- Cackles, Giggles and Much More…
- Aww, What’s not to Like
Category Archives: funny Videos
Pharrell you won my heart when it comes to BIG MAC CUTENESS! You should be the next McDonald’s poster boy…Check out the French reaction in Gay Paris airport…Hilarious! Proof that even with money/charm/dance skillz, you can’t get a Big Mac that easily. Luv it!
Nothing beats Elmo and Ricky Gervais together! Hilarity ensues!
Men, this is why you stop eating meat. Good enough reason? Besides, killing furry animals is sad. Don’t dig it. Veggies for your thoughts.
I like this one. It was my first introduction into world of odd animal behavior through the internet. Well, nothing is MISSION IMPOSSIBLE for this ninja cat! Cue the theme song!
Vids vids vids…..
This video is a gem. I had to ask my dear friend Sabina if I could post this video up without offending her heritage. Instead, I got the biggest giggles out of her and her blessings. So I’m gonna share it with you and you can laugh, laugh and dance…or move on….This one’s for you Sab!
Admittedly, I’ve yet to see Tropic Thunder even though I knew that TheCruise has a cameo appearance in it. I’m a huge fan of the couch jumping Scientologist even if he might come off as tad bit neurotic. All in all, the guy is genuine in the heart. After hearing about his Golden Globe nomination for his role as Les Grossman and from my dear Odie, I had to check out this acclaimed role. It’s most def. worth laughing cuz it’s a far cry from his “serious” characters. You can see for yourself what the obvious buzz is all about: bzzzz bzzz