- SNL SNL! Justin Timberlake is Hilarious!
- Hairiest man in China
- Black Toilet paper is the new black
- I heart Elmo again!
- Yet another mop…
- Girl, what?
- Giggles…Evil snickers…
- Enough Said
- The world has now gone to the dogs!
- Aliens, UFOs, are we alone?
- Say what? Insane!
- Shout Outs: Rugged Scotsman
- I Still Heart TheBale: Terminator 4 Movie
- Movies, Kick buttin’ Movies: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
- Nooooo, shame (MyIdol) Christian Bale, my vegan friend….
- Igloofest in Montreal
- Every President has a hottie on his staff
- Sexy Ad
- Obama, need I say more.
- The return of furry videos
- And in strange sites
- In Strange Pictures
- Heartin’ this!
- Eggnog, Migraines, Hangovers, Slurrrrrrs are almost over for 2008…
- Luv them Animals!
- MyBag and YourBag
- Xmas past gift ideas 2008, perhaps?
- We don’t negotiate with terrorists!
- Dog saves injured Dog
- Andy Samberg did it again!
- My smokey HAZE
- Yup, she’s back!
- What can I say?! Peep it!
- It’s Hawt
- Cackles, Giggles and Much More…
- Aww, What’s not to Like
This koala was parched and hurt due to the incredible bushfire ravaging Australia. A volunteer firefighter found him lost and bewildered in the midst of the chaos. He ran to it and gave him water. David Tree is now considered a PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) hero for doing such a heroic and compassionate gesture. Wow! Another tearjerker!
Big ups for my little STUMP. The Sussex spanial won the 132nd Annual Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show in New York City on Tuesday night! The cute-ster is 10 years old in dog years and had retired a week ago from competition, but his handler decided to enter him for one last show. And Stump won! Wow! A 70 year old, in human years, won the most prestigious title of all dog pageants! He is the oldest doggie to win! Yeeeeeehaaaaaaa….
There’s an interesting article from the BBC homepage about intelligent civilizations outside of our own galaxy. It’s a good read if you feel up to it. Very geeky and future-minded!